Saturday, October 08, 2011

We love Mr Owen!

Our very special Owen! We are very blessed to have such dear friends who also love our kids. My amazing friend Amelia helps us out more than she'll ever know. We are very frequently at her house for the best meals or pizza nights. She also has gotten into this lovely routine of taking Mollie Jane to do fun things like the Jumpy Places, movies, parks, eating out. She's a rock star Mom and I love it when she wants my kids to hang with her. Last night after she took Mollie Jane for a super fun afternoon we all met up at our favorite place ever, Mr Bulky's Candy Store for a yummy treat! I love that they are such dear friends my kids think of them more like family! Even Smith said last night in the car on the way home "fun at Mr Bulky's with Owen."

No comments: