Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Smith's first big party



I feel blessed beyond words. My friends all know me so well and know I love get togethers, talking, sweets, and hanging out with friends. So several of them got together and gave Smith and I a fabulous Sip and See at this great little Art Gallery in downtown Springfield. My friends got their busy schedules cleared and went to much work to make sure everyone could meet our "Big Smith." I am so grateful to them and just looking at the pictures of all the yummy sweets makes me hungry and wish I could have another party this week. It was lovely and couldn't have been more fun. Smith got some fun gifts. It was great to get out of the house for a change and see friends and family. It has defintiely been a crazy year for our family with much going on and many "highs and lows." I was reminded again of all the love and prayers we have recieved this year and are continuing to recieve with the birth of our big man. I had such a fun night with my amazing friends.

Jason's Dad "Big" also came to the rescue and watched Jackson and Mollie Jane because Jason had to work last minute.

No comments: