Friday, January 15, 2010

Best Baby Friends





Baby Harper is Smith's best baby friend is what Mollie Jane always says. My sister is my best friend in life (and even when it wasn't cool to admit that she still was) and it is way fun to have babies so close in age. They are about the same size (Smith is actually bigger) because Harper is such a peanut and Smith is such a giant.
They liked looking at each other. Every time we get them together is gets funnier. I really do wish we lived closer but I am so thrilled they are in Austin close to my parents so now whenever we go to see Mammy and Pops we can see precious Baby Harper.



1 comment:

The Pardues said...

Ya know... we could have another set of best baby friends if you go for #4 when I have a 2nd baby. I'm just sayin'.... :)

Love you!