Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year & 2010 from Texas







We had crazy big New Years plans to go to the club party in my parents neighborhood but........... we couldn't find a babysitter who was willing to watch four children on New Years Eve. Shocking, I know!
It turned out way better anyways because we went out to a great steak place in San Antonio with the whole family. My Mom offered to cook but she does so much cooking for us when we are there so thankfully my Dad insisted we all go out and not have to worry about clean up and dishes so we could all ring in the new year not so exhausted. Dad got some fireworks (wish I could have gotten better pictures) but of course my kids love the fireworks but were terrified of them. They watched my Dad do them though the glass doors in my parents bedroom. They loved all the shakers and blowers that my Mom put out. We put the kids to bed (unfortunately the Brawners had to pack up because we were leaving the next morning) and then we all rang in the new year (me in my PJ's-I really am old) with some sparkerlers and champange and went to bed.



No comments: